For any more info please contact us at
- Ladies 3s/4s 6.00 – 7.30pm outdoor pitch
- Ladies 1s/2s 7.00 – 8.30pm outdoor pitch
- Youths 5.45 – 7.00pm (ages 5 – 14yrs)
- Men’s 1s/2s 7.00 – 8.30pm outdoor pitch
- Ladies ‘Come & Play’ 7.00 – 8.30pm outdoor pitch
- Youths 5.45- 7.00pm (ages 5 – 14yrs)
- Men 7.00 – 8.30pm outdoor pitch
Back to Hockey – Ladies: click here
Sessions run: September – December and April – June annually
For further information email email@example.com
Venue: Woodmill High School,
Via Community Use entrance off Woodmill Road **Current restrictions means that car parking is across the road at St Columba’s HS, with access to the pitch at the gate also at that end of the astro**
All players must wear shin pads & a mouth guard/gum shield is highly recommended for every training/game session.
We recommend hockey specific footwear for use on synthetic surfaces. All studded/bladed football wear are unsuitable for use on synthetic surfaces.